Wow! A lot of people have already found my cache! The first person found it an hour after it was published on Geocaching.com. Here's one of the log entries:
After the head's up in The Daily Dave and the hint a couple weeks ago I knew exactly what we were looking for. TFTC!
You may have no idea what this is all about. It's called Geocaching, and it's a treasure hunt. I put a "cache" near the Leesville Library in North Raleigh -- all the details are here. The hint is the picture above. Follow your GPS into the woods, and when you see those crazy roots, you're pretty much at ground zero. Good luck!
Dave's new car from Capital Mazda of Cary
Author Chrisanna Northrup interviewed over 80-thousand people around the world about love, marriage, sex, and trust. Here's what she concluded makes happy couple happy -- 8 lessons:
Reader's Digest asked a thousand Americans who they trust, and guess what -- it's not Twitter or anyone famous. Mostly it's people we know -- like doctors and teachers.
But if we do have to rank our most trusted celebrities, here's who would come out on top:
1. Tom Hanks
2. Sandra Bullock
3. Denzel Washington
4. Meryl Streep
5. Maya Angelou, American studies professor
6. Steven Spielberg
7. Bill Gates
8. Alex Trebek
9. Melinda Gates
10. Julia Roberts
You have a crush on a guy at work... here are five bad signs that you have no chance with him:
1. He's not around you. If he's not into you, he won't be "around." If a guy is into someone, he's always around them.
2. Talks to you about being interested in other girls comfortably. Ouch.
3. He has no interest in talking to you. Obvious, right? This one is tricky, though. Don't assume he's not interested if he doesn't immediately return the text. Guys can be strange about texting.
4. Body language -- avoids eye contact -- positions body away -- doesn't encourage conversation. He also never volunteers anything about himself.
5. Always busy. No rain check. A guy will make up for missing a date. If he doesn't, he's not into you.