Wow! A lot of people have already found my cache! The first person found it an hour after it was published on Geocaching.com. Here's one of the log entries:
After the head's up in The Daily Dave and the hint a couple weeks ago I knew exactly what we were looking for. TFTC!
You may have no idea what this is all about. It's called Geocaching, and it's a treasure hunt. I put a "cache" near the Leesville Library in North Raleigh -- all the details are here. The hint is the picture above. Follow your GPS into the woods, and when you see those crazy roots, you're pretty much at ground zero. Good luck!
Dave's new car from Capital Mazda of Cary
1. Dye It. Choose a fun color, hem it up and --viola! You've got a fun new party dress.
2. Donate It. You'll avoid the guilt of wearing an expensive item just once, know that someone else will love your taste and could get a tax deduction.
3. Throw a Wedding Dress Party with Your Friends. Just add wine, appetizers and campy music for the best girls' night ever.
4. Tulle Skirt. Make a fun and frilly tutu without actually wearing the 20-pound monstrosity.
5. Halloween Costume. Splatter it with fake blood to become a zombie bride.
6. Photo Album Cover. Use the fabric, lace and embellishments to make a gorgeous album.
7. Drawstring Purse. Sew a bag and keep your wedding jewelry inside for a package full of memories.
8. Frilly Headband. Repurpose the lace and create fabric flowers for a one-of-a-kind hair accessory.
1. Become a Trailblazer: The great outdoors offer just as good a workout as any gym. "First thing I would say is check out Trails.com," the fitness expert recently told us. "It'll give you great running, biking and jogging trails and then, of course, you can do all of those things."
2. Hit the Playground: Playgrounds aren't just for whipping video-game addicted kids into shape. "Go to even a kids' playground and you can run sprint trails and suicides and you can do pull-ups on the jungle gym."
3. Take a Dive: If you like a little variety in your fitness regimen, you can get creative and take your workout off dry land. "Get outside and go kayaking, paddle boarding or take surfing lessons if there is a body of water in your immediate vicinity." Not only will a change-up work new muscles, but it will prevent you from getting into a rut and possibly ditching your routine altogether.
THE 5 MOST OBESE PROFESSIONS
According to a new study (Gallup-Healthways Well-Being Index) the jobs that require less education and pay little are also the ones that have the highest rates of obesity in the U.S. The top 5 most obese professions are:
5. Manager, Executive, or Official
4. Clerical or Office
3. Installation or Repair Worker
2. Manufacturing/ Production