Dave's new car from Capital Mazda of Cary
If money can't buy happiness, then why do we get so excited when we find $10 in our pocket? According to a new survey, there's nothing that will boost your day more than that!
A survey of Brits discovered the 10 'little successes' that provide us with the greatest moments of happiness.
1. Discovering money you didn’t know you in an old coat – 59%
2. Winning a competition you forgot you entered – 46%
3. Getting a refund or rebate you didn’t know was due – 41%
4. Saving money on household bills – 31%
5. Finding a winning lottery ticket – 28%
6. Going to the till at the shops and realising your item has been marked down – 26%
7. Losing 1/2lb – 18%
8. Finding money in a supermarket automated till – 13%
9. Not having a hangover after a big night out – 5%
10. Getting a seat on the train into work – 3%
I finally set my Christmas tree on fire...don't you do the same? Wow, I can't believe I this in my house just a few weeks ago... yikes!